Streets & Parks
Vision: To provide safe city streets through effective and efficient maintenance with an emphasis on exceptional customer service.
Department Mission: The mission of the Streets Department is to provide all street services to users in a safe and efficient manner
- To keep trees trimmed on rights of way and sidewalks
- Install & maintain all city street signs
- Develop a streets maintenance plan
- Improve & maintain streets and drainage with community safety at the forefront.
Vision: To provide exceptional parks, facilities & services to improve the quality of life for all.
Department Mission: The mission of the Parks Department is to provide safe and enjoyable parks, facilities & services to the public.
- Maintain city parks and properties for the enjoyment of the community and its visitors
- Expand city parks and properties for the enjoyment of the community and its visitors
- Improve and maintain parks within the community with safety at the forefront
Roland and Viola Bindseil City Park (also known as simply Bindseil Park) is a small, tree-shaded public park offering picnic areas, benches & a quarter-mile accessible trail. Please contact the City about reservations for special events at 830-833-4525.
Yett Memorial Park is a 29-acre facility with a pavilion, kitchen, bathrooms, rodeo arena, baseball park, and playground. To rent Yett Park for your special occasion, or to get answers to your questions, call the Chamber of Commerce at 830-833-5101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Blanco State Park is a 104.6-acre park, along a mile of the Blanco River, and features camping, picnicking, screened shelters, swimming, tubing, nature trails, and a wildlife viewing station. Reservations can be made here or by calling 830-833-4333.